15 August 2010

calm in the deserts

it is but surreal when your subconscious tells you that you are simply at a more calmer state. seems like yesterday when i cannot seem to find my footing in this place, but then again, perhaps when you let that certain inner peace get into you, you simply couldn't resist but to let go.

so many things have moved in and out of my world. some i must simply set free and some are slowly marking themselves on me. i still cannot make sense of what is happening around but all i know, i have placed my mind at a more standstill plight. 


we have a map of the piano

2 comments:

  1. You know what they always say, the only constant thing in this world is change. I know it's hard to accept change sometimes which is why I believe that in order to find true happiness we should learn to let things go and just be open to accepting what's there to take in. Don't fight it and don't stress yourself over it. These things are merely trivial and they do happen to everyone everyday. I'm just glad to hear that you are more well adjusted now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the happy travellerMarch 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM

    @ kittypaws: i know... simply must continue to push through all things =)

    ReplyDelete