15 August 2011

22 Days Before Eid Al Fitr - Day 6

this project would not be complete if i do not include the dish that my mom taught me ever since i've loved pasta. 


during the days when i was still an active dancer in school (oohh yes sometime ages ago i used to shake my b**ty. hehehe) my mom used to serve this to us when my friends came to our house and practice for some dance routines. 


as i grew older but not too old, i just had to ask my mom to teach me to make this dish. well actually it is quite simple it is just that you have 5 major steps to do. one, prepare the sauce. two, boil the pasta. three, mix both the sauce and pasta together in a baking dish. four, make the cheese topping and five, bake the dish for about 30-45 minutes just when the cheese is lightly golden brown.


so for tonight's special, the coveted Baked Mac.




No comments:

Post a Comment